Many mothers find that their libidos dwindle after giving birth. So what can busy mothers do to give their sex lives and their libidos a much needed lift?
1) T^hrow away all those stretched, enormous maternity panties. It’s time for some sexy, lacy, naughty underwear. It always feels good to look good and you know that lace always looks good so give yourself a treat. So consign your unflattering maternity underwear to the trash and treat yourself to some sexy lingerie. It will work wonders.
2) Get yourself in shape. Taking some exercise is obviously good for your body but many people don’t reallise how beneficial it can be for their sex lives as well. Then trick with any new physical exercise regime is always to start very gently. Maybe take a vigorous fifteen minute walk once a day and then build up by adding more time. If you are up to it why not find a local keep fit class and make some new friends.
3) Retain a little energy. One of the key causes of decline in peoples sex lives is family responsibilities tiring them out. By the time they are ready for bed they are too exhausted to do anything but sleep. Try to take it a little easy and save some energy to have a good time with your partner.
4) Take time off from being a mother. Remember that you haven’t always been a mother. Not so long ago you were an irresistible sex goddess and, inside, you still are. It’s time for you to reconnect with your sexy inner self and make the most of what you’ve got.
5) Set some time aside to spend with your partner. I know that this is easier said than done. Your sex life will benefit enormously if you occasionally get a baby sitter to take care of the little ones so that you and your partner can spend some quality time together.
6) Give yourself a little pampering. If you are happy you will find it easier to make your children and your partner happy. Treat yourself to a long, sensual soak in a tub full of bubbles and essential oils while listening to some relaxing music. Do something that you like and you know will make you feel good.
7) Communicate with your partner. New parents often find that the only topics of conversation they have with their partners tend to be the children and money. Set aside some time to simply have a conversation with your partner, to find out what is going on in their lives and to stay close.
I hope that these simple ideas have provided you with some inspiration that you can use to give your sex life a boost.
If you are looking for cheap travel insurance it is worth comparing various policies and what they cover. You may find that an annual travel insurance policy is what you need or, if you are 65 or over, you might find that a senior travel insurance policy is most suitable.