I prefer Rival Crock Pot cooking when preparing meals for my big family. Cooking with the Rival Crock Pot is simple, fast and inexpensive.
Creating family meals just would not be complete without including the use of a Rival Crock Pot. Here’s why: There are so many overlooked benefits of using a Rival Crock Pot such as:
* Saves time – prepare your meals first thing in the morning and enjoy them as you walk through the door after work!
* Saves Money- you can purchase cheaper cuts of meat and slow cook for 8 hrs to produce tender, delicious meals.
* Lower The Power Bill – you don’t even have to turn the oven on. Save energy and back aches as you don’t have to stand there cooking at the stove-top anymore.
Crock Pot Cooking With You Favorite Recipes
Yes you can use most of your recipes with the Rival Crock Pot. Just follow these simple steps for and you will have perfect crock pot meals in no time:
* Liquids – decrease all liquids to half the amount and milk breaks down with slow cooking so add it during the last hour of cooking.
* Spices and Seasoning – they can evaporate with slow cooking so just add them during the last hour of cooking.
* Beans – your beans need to soak first before cooking so they will be soft.
* Cream Soups – these are great substitute for milk and hold up for longer cooking
* Veggies – add to crock pot first as they need to cook the longest and cut about 1 inch thick.
Comparing the Rival Crock Pot method of cooking and the Stove Top method of cooking are quite easy. For great family meals that are inexpensive, Rival Crock Pot cooking is the winner.